Artwork Upload Guideline
Branded Canopy Tents is aimed to provide every customer with premium quality and top-notch prints. We have a team of skilled designs that will help you stay on top of the competition by creating state-of-tart designs. In the display industry, Branded Canopy Tents has unique benefits to offer. To ensure the quality of your display, you need to follow certain guidelines. Whenever you are submitting the artwork, don’t forget to check if it adheres to our guiding principle or not.
When you are designing artwork
On our official website, you can find pre-designed product templates that you can download for free. You need to scroll down to get to the “download templates & instructions” tab. The provided templates are basically helpful in verifying that you have chosen the suitable size for your files to be printed on your display. Before uploading your final graphic files to our Dropbox., they must be “print-ready.”
Example file set up Instructions
- Open the chosen template in illustrator
- By following the provided template instructions, start designing and sketch your layout on the “Design Layer.”
- After completing the layout, check for the fonts that must be outlined
- Go through the linked images that must be embedded, have no merged layers, and fulfilling all bleed requirement
- Save first layered file in “High Quality” pdf document, keeping a single layer of the template and a single layer of design layout
- Go to our Dropbox upload link and submit the “Print Ready” file
Always cross-check twice if your graphics measurements are compatible with the product you are buying. You can take guidance about bleed, view, and safe areas from the provided template, as it will assist you in creating an appropriately dimensioned display print.
Guidance on images’ resolution
The minimum requirement for image resolution is “100% scale @ 100 - 150 DPI.” To get an idea about how your display will look like after printing, you must view the artwork in the adobe application at 100%.
Use of CMYK Layout
Branded Canopy Tents always uses CMYK for printing to ensure quality and minimize color differences. Using RGB mode can create color variation between a print displayed on the monitor screen and the design printed on the fabric. You can ask for PMS color matching, as well.
Always proofread your files
Our team will never be held accountable for errors (of letter, date, name, spellings, time, images, size, color, etc.) in your final production design that have been approved by the customer earlier. It is advised to proofread your content and review the design before forwarding the graphic file.
- For Adobe Photoshop | .TIF, .JPG, .PSD
- For Illustrator | .AL, .EPS, .PDF
Do you need your Pantone colors to be matched? If yes, don’t forget to mention it on your order. As every PMS color is converted to Solid Coated following the standards set by the printing industry.
Convert every font to outline
Whenever you are saving your linked images in the .pdf format using Illustrator, always embed them first. While designing in illustrator, avoid using special effects including glows, transparencies, and drop shadows. They might result in unpredictable errors or printing mistakes. You can use Photoshop instead if you are willing to add special effects.
- We offer Graphic Design Services with an hourly fee
- Once we have received your artwork, our team will deliver you with a PDF proof within 24-48 hrs. for a quick review before final production.
- In case your files need an upgrade, edition, or any alteration, you will be charged.
- You can avail our “Rush services” if you are tight on time, but it has an additional cost.
- Once we have shipped your package, you will be provided with the tracking information.