Where Do We Ship Our Products?
- We ship across USA and Canadian locations.
- For deliveries outside of these regions, a freight forwarder and payment by wire transfer is required, Kindly contact us before ordering.
Available Shipping Methods
- Please contact customer service to discuss any special delivery needs before placing your order
- The Majority of our orders (both US and Canadian destinations) ship via standard Ground via Small Parcel Carrier (such as FedEx).
- US destinations - We offer expedited shipping, such as 6 to 8 Days for most of our products, with some exceptions. Parcel shipments to US territories will ship FedEx International Economy or International Priority. Please contact us for more information.
- Canadian destinations - We offer 3 to 5 Day and 5 to 7 Day shipping for most of our products, with some exceptions. Please contact us for more information.
What To Do When A Shipment Arrives?
- Check and inspect the package (before the delivery driver leaves, when possible). Before signing the delivery receipt, inspect for the correct number of packages and for damages to packaging and note the nature and extent of any shortage or damage on the paperwork you sign. For freight shipments, this would be a POD (Proof of Delivery).
- Open and inspect all packages for damage immediately upon delivery.
- For Freight Shipments: Note any damage to the packaging on the bill of lading before the driver leaves.
If product damage is found or suspected follow below steps:
- Save ALL packing materials. This includes inner and outer boxes and all packing materials.
- If possible take pictures of the damaged product and packaging.
- Notify us within five (5) business days of delivery
- Due to the limited time frame for us to file a claim for shipping damage, any damage not reported within five (5) business days of delivery becomes the responsibility of the customer.
- You may refuse delivery only when there is obvious damage to actual merchandise. You must immediately notify us that the order was refused by calling Special Services at 888-414-7340
How Are Shipping Charges Calculated?
- Weight: As specified by most Small Parcel Carriers, shipping charges for Ground or Expedited orders are based on either the actual physical weight of the boxes or the dimensional weight (volume) of the boxes, whichever is greater. The difference between actual and dimensional weight can vary greatly.
- Destination point: Zip or postal code
- Quantity of Boxes: We package all orders in the least amount of boxes necessary with the required amount of packaging to get them delivered safely. We ship and charge based on the least expensive carriers and methods that we use.
Information Regarding Transit Times
- Shipping days and lead times include weekdays only. They do not include weekends & holidays.
- Transit times start the business day after the order ships. For example, an order confirmed to ship on Monday via 2 Day Air will arrive by end of business on Wednesday.
- Customers can track orders on our website to see estimated arrival times. Tracking will be available approximately 48 - 72 hours after shipment.
- Many of our items have a published lead-time before shipping, which is separate from the transit time. Lead-times for US deliveries are generally longer than Canadian deliveries.
- Date of delivery is not guaranteed by brandedcanopytents.com unless “day specific” delivery (expedited shipping) has been chosen. Standard ground estimated transit times are based on the carrier’s published transit times and are subject to change by the carrier.
- Refunds will not be given for delays on Ground shipments.
- Refunds will not be given for late deliveries due to Acts like weather-related, etc on Guaranteed, 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day shipments.