Same-Day Shipping to Clients?
- Select products such as hardware or stock items, may qualify for same-day shipping.
- For eligible products, the order needs to be placed by 3 PM EST from Monday to Friday to qualify for same-day shipping.
- Items that have longer lead times, such as items requiring graphic work or printing, are noted on our products page. These items are ineligible for same-day shipping, and typically take 5-6 days to ship.
Where Do We Ship Our Products?
- We ship across USA and Canadian locations.
- For deliveries outside of these regions, a freight forwarder and payment by wire transfer are required; kindly contact us before ordering.
Available Shipping Methods
Please contact customer service to discuss special delivery needs before placing your order. Shipping methods used are as follows:
- The majority of our orders (both US and Canadian destinations) ship via standard Ground via Small Parcel Carrier (such as FedEx).
- US destinations - We offer expedited shipping, such as 6 to 8 days for most of our products, with some exceptions. Parcel shipments to US territories will ship FedEx International Economy or International Priority. Please get in touch with usto learn more.
- Canadian destinations - We offer 3 to 5 day and 5 to 7 day shipping for most of our products, with some exceptions. Please get in touch with us for more information.
- Some of our products are shipped via freight carriers or trucks because of the bulk of the items involved.
- Product pages for these items state explicitly that they are shipped using this method.
- The Shipping FAQ page covers the critical information you need to know about this method.
- Premium delivery is available for some items. Your shopping cart will display the option for premium delivery if available.
- Premium delivery allows for delivering the item inside your premises. This stipulation is limited to a 45-minute window.
What To Do When a Shipment Arrives?
- Before the delivery driver leaves, check and inspect the package. Inspecting for the correct number of packages and noting any damage or shortage on the paperwork you sign before signing the delivery receipt is vital. This would be a POD (Proof of Delivery) for freight shipments.
- Open and inspect all packages for damage immediately upon delivery.
- For Freight Shipments: Note any damage to the packaging on the bill of lading before the driver leaves.
What to Do in Case of Damage
- Save ALL packing materials. This includes inner and outer boxes and all packing materials.
- If possible, take pictures of the damaged product and packaging.
- Notify us within five (5) business days of delivery
- Due to the limited time frame for us to file a claim for shipping damage, any damage not reported within five (5) business days of delivery becomes the customer’s responsibility.
- For Freight deliveries, you must record exterior damage on the POD or delivery paperwork (or you may note “DAMAGE SUSPECTED, FURTHER INSPECTION REQUIRED”). If inside damage is discovered, damage claims will only be accepted if the paperwork is recorded. Otherwise, the carrier could deny the claim.
- You may refuse delivery only when there is evident damage to actual merchandise. You must immediately notify us that the order was rejected by calling Special Services at 888-414-7340
How Are Shipping Charges Calculated?
- Important Note: We do not offer free shipping on any of our orders, except during occasional promotional campaigns when selected products may qualify for free shipping. On these orders, free shipping typically takes10-15 days.
- Weight: As specified by most Small Parcel Carriers, shipping charges for Ground or Expedited orders are based on either the actual physical weight of the boxes or the dimensional weight (volume) of the boxes, whichever is greater. The difference between actual and dimensional weight can vary greatly.
- Destination Point: Zip or postal code
- Quantity of Boxes: We package all orders in the least amount of boxes necessary with the required amount of packaging to get them delivered safely. We ship and charge based on the least expensive carriers and methods.
- Freight Shipments: NMFC guidelines calculate freight/truck shipment charges. Priced quoted include our discounts.
- Important Note: Ground or freight orders may force you to pay a higher shipping cost than brandedcanopytents.com charges. We will not be held responsible for any price differences if you ship your order on your carrier account.
Information Regarding Transit Times
- Shipping days and lead times include weekdays only. They do not include weekends & holidays or other published exceptions. If these are applicable, they will be visible on your shopping cart.
- Transit times start the business day after the order ships. For example, an order confirmed to ship on Monday via 2-day Air will arrive by the end of business on Wednesday.
- Customers can track orders on our website to see estimated arrival times. Tracking will be available approximately 48 - 72 hours after shipment.
- Many of our items have a published lead time before shipping, separate from the transit time. Lead times for US deliveries are generally longer than Canadian deliveries.
- Date of delivery is not guaranteed by brandedcanopytents.com unless “day specific” delivery (expedited shipping) has been chosen. Standard ground estimated transit times are based on the carrier’s published transit times and are subject to change by the carrier.
- Refunds will not be given for delays on Ground shipments.
- Refunds will not be given for late deliveries due to acts like weather-related, etc., on guaranteed, 3 day, 2 day, or next-day shipments.